Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Men Have No Idea

By Ann


Men have no idea what women want. 

Today I sat at my desk with a cup of coffee and I opened my file.  And there it was. There on my desk was a picture of a man holding his erect, uncircumcised penis. 
This is not unusual and this is not an isolated case.  Inevitably, when I defend those who are accused of sex crimes, I see evidence of their attempts to woo the objects of their affections online with pictures of their privates. Surprisingly a lot of men do this regardless of age, status, or social class.  Not surprisingly, I have never witnessed a positive outcome to this primitive courting gesture.  
Men just have no idea what women want.  I am not just saying this because I am a woman or that I am a single woman or even that I am a disappointed, chronically single, romantically deprived woman.  While all those things are true, they are not the impetus for my sudden realization that our nation is in desperate need of a real male sex symbol.   One only has to look on Craigslist or any other personals website to see how misled a majority of men are when it comes to my gender’s desires.   Under the men seeking women section you can see that there are men with pictures seeking single women.  Click on those pictures and 9 times out of 10 it is a picture of a hand holding a male organ.  Sometimes there is leg shot, sometimes there is not.  However, there is never a face in the picture.
Why do they do this? 
I have yet to have met an old couple who reminisce about how they met after the woman was won over by a picture of his genitals.   Never. Not once.  And I am confident that I never will.  

I was watching TLC the other night and the topic was the dating lamentation of the worlds “most endowed man.”  Apparently, he has the biggest one in the world.  He is also 35, still lives with his mother, and hasn’t been with another human being in over 10 years.  He is self loathing and is tired of being referred to as a “sex symbol”.

I watched it and wondered… Who is calling THIS guy a sex symbol?  It certainly isn’t women.   


2 comments:

  1. From Shannon: This man being called a "sex symbol" proves that penis envy is the affliction of men and not women. No woman would call this loser a "sex symbol" but men would because of the endowment award. Losers. Great post, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to admire the moose knuckle!

    ReplyDelete